Preferred Customer Service Agreement Program
What is the Preferred Customer Service Agreement Program?
Our professionally trained and licensed service technicians understand your air conditioning and heating system needs, and can eliminate money wasting problems.
Our customized, money-saving *PCSA maintenance plan addresses most common problems before they cost you money. Our comprehensive *PCSA service and maintenance agreement is designed to:
- Reduces air conditioning or heating system break downs.
- Reduces your utility and repair costs.
- Maintain or enhance your comfort level.
- Preferential emergency service if need arises.
- 15% discount on repair parts and labor.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Some easily corrected air conditioning and heating problems can DOUBLE your operating costs without your even knowing there is a problem.
- Up to 80% of air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be prevented if the problems were diagnosed sooner.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by 20% or more.
- Refrigerant should never need to be replaced. If it must be added every year, there is a system leak that should be repaired.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower can increase air conditioning or heat pump operating cost by 15% or more.
- Annual safety checks help eliminate dangerous Carbon Monoxide and other risks.
- Depending on the current condition of your equipment, our *PCSA service plan can pay for itself in energy savings alone.
- Minor un-repaired problems often lead to more expensive repairs if not corrected early.
To get started, fill out the form below and then sit back, relax, and let Air Control handle it.
“We provide our customers with safe and effective solutions to their HVAC installation and service needs at an economical price that represents the best value for their money. We believe this will create long-term relationships that are in the best interest of both the customer and the company.”