Furnaces In Spokane
Gas- Oil- Electric
For 24-Hour Service, call (509) 924-0018
Looking for a furnace installation or repair in Spokane? What about furnace replacement in Coeur d’Alene? Are you in need of replacing your furnace filter? Your search is over. Air Control Heating and Electric, Inc. has the widest selection and best prices in town!
Let Air Control Heating and Electric, Inc. help you through the steps of choosing the right furnace for you. We offer services on trane furnaces, goodman furnaces and many others!
When choosing a furnace, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Gas, Electric or Oil?
- First, know what fuel you want: for the lowest cost replacement furnace, you will probably want to stay with the same fuel. Air Control offers many furnace options in gas, oil and electric models.
- GAS: choosing the right gas furnace will depend on what efficiency and features you want. For gas, you should choose at least a 90% efficient model, but you can also buy up to a 95% efficiency model. You can also choose from variable, modulating or fixed speed fan options. Our Comfort Consultant will help you sort out these options and make the best choice for your home.
- Electric furnaces are sometimes called “electric air handlers” and are used most often in conjunction with a heat pump when gas is not available. But they can also heat a home by themselves.
2. Updating Oil Furnaces
- OiL furnaces have changed a lot since the smelly old models of yesteryear. A new oil furnace with a modern burner will burn cleanly and nearly odorless, and can increase your combustion efficiency from 60% up to 85%. That’s a huge savings! You can also choose to convert your existing oil furnace to gas–many people choose this option because it is relatively inexpensive.
3. Efficiency Considerations
- Highest efficiency is not always the best choice. While the highest efficiency furnace will definitely use less fuel, it also costs significantly more. For some consumers, the cost of the very highest efficiency furnace vs. the next level down exceeds the additional savings they gain on their heating bill.
- There are other considerations also, such as how long you are going to stay in the home, and whether the home is a rental or your personal residence.
- One thing you can count on is that Air Control Heating and Electric will work with you to find exactly the right furnace for your needs and budget.
Gold XI Gas Furnace
- Converts up to 95 percent of the fuel burned into heat for your home
- Helps increase cooling efficiency by up to an additional 2 SEER points when installed as part of a complete system
- Saves energy while reducing greenhouse gas emissions by surpassing federal efficiency standards
- Operates quietly, efficiently and reliably with 10-year parts warranty.
- Heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet & holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
For a Free Estimate Call (509)228-7411 WA, or (208)667-4155 ID
American Standard Gas Furnaces
American Standard is the Best. Here’s why:
American Standard Gas Furnaces deliver an outstanding 95 % efficiency! They come in both multi-speed and 95% Variable Speed (Highest Efficiency)models. American Standard Gas Furnaces are the highest-rated furnaces by Consumer Reports Magazine.
American Standard 95% gas furnaces come with a 5-year warranty on all parts, and a lifetime heat exchanger warranty. They are available in a wide range sizes and configurations and features to fit every application and budget.
Call Air Control Heating and Electric For a Free Estimate at (509)228-7411 WA or (208)667-4155 ID
Forced Air Electric Furnaces use electricity to heat your home. When used in conjunction with a heat pump, they make a very efficient system if natural gas is not available.
Electric furnaces come with an on-board cooling coil, so air conditioning can easily be added later.
For a Free Estimate, Call Air Control Heating and Electric at (509)228-7411 WA, or (208)667-4155 ID
Platinum XV Electric Air Handler
- Unique cabinet design means less moisture and fewer dust particles to be drawn in from garages, attics and crawl spaces.
- This design also helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
- Runs quietly and keeps temperature even from room to room with its variable-speed fan motor
- Leaves you feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air
- Vortica™ Advanced Airflow System improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound
- Fully enclosed insulation increases efficiency while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation in your airstream
- All-aluminum coil enhances system life and reduces the chance of refrigerant leaking into the atmosphere
Call (509)228-7411 WA or (208)667-4177 ID For a Free Estimate on this Product
In conjunction with a Furnace or Electric Air Handler, the open Forefront Evaporator coil provides indoor cooling, or it can provide heat as part of a heat pump system. It can also be used as a replacement for an existing defective Evaporator.
Call Air Control Heating and Electric For a Free Estimate at (509)228-7411 WA or (208)667-4155
Freedom 80 Oil Furnace
Premium Quality Oil Furnace
Save up to 30% of your heating costs with a modern oil furnace. Many old oil furnaces operate at 60% efficiency. A modern American Standard “Freedom 80” Oil Furnace can deliver 80% efficiency. That’s a potential savings of over 30% in your annual fuel costs!
Call (509)228-7411 for a Free Estimate or for Oil Furnace Service
“We provide our customers with safe and effective solutions to their HVAC installation and service needs at an economical price that represents the best value for their money. We believe this will create long-term relationships that are in the best interest of both the customer and the company.”