HVAC Accessories-The Key to Comfort
Air Control Heating and Electric, Inc. offers a wide variety of HVAC system accessories to enhance your heating and cooling experience. Please contact us today with questions about the benefits of any accessories listed below.
A programmable thermostat will keep your indoor temperature where you want it when you are home, and in savings mode the rest of the time…automatically.
A humidifier will keep your indoor humidity in the comfort range year-round
*Electronic Air Cleaner
A modern electronic air cleaner will remove dust, smoke, and even some virus from the air you breathe.
Platinum ZV 950 Comfort Control Thermostat
The ultimate in indoor comfort and efficiency
- 7-inch high-definition color touchscreen is easy to use in any light
- Program wake, leave, return, sleep plus vacation heat and cool settings for seven different days
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System
- Displays live weather information so you know what to expect outdoors
- Upgradeable software ensures you have the latest features and functionality
- Ability to display digital images when not in use
- Automatically reminds you when it’s time to change the filter or perform maintenance
Call Air Control Heating at (509)228-7411 WA, or (208)667-4155 ID for a Free Estimate
Honeywell Programmable Thermostats
Honeywell Thermostats feature Ease of Use and Versatility
Enjoy greater comfort through more precise temperature control, plus save an additional 10-20% on your energy costs with Honeywell programmable thermostats. Some models available with keyboard lockout to prevent unauthorized tampering.
For more information or a Free Estimate, Call (509)924-9918 WA or (208)667-4155 ID
“We provide our customers with safe and effective solutions to their HVAC installation and service needs at an economical price that represents the best value for their money. We believe this will create long-term relationships that are in the best interest of both the customer and the company.”