HVAC Rebates and Incentives
Check out some of the amazing incentives and rebates we offer for your Electrical and HVAC units.
- Up to $2,300 to convert your furnace to gas
- Up to $600 to convert you H/W heater to gas from electric
- Up to $3,200 for combination electric to natural gas and water heat conversion*
Please find the rebate form located online here: avistautilities.com/resrebates
To see how natural gas compares to various energy sources, check out the Fuel Cost Comparison Calculator located here: avistautilities.com/fuelcalc
For space heat conversions, customer usage will be based on that at least 4,000 kilowatt-hours of electric straight-resistance heat was utilized during the previous heating season.
*Please note the combination rebate only applies to projects that convert both space and water heat electric equipment to natural gas at the same time.
Inland Power & Light
- $800 for Qualifying Mini Split “Ductless” HP Installations on Homes with Electric Zonal Heating (call for details)
- $1,200 for Qualifying Mini Split “Ductless” HP Installations on Homes with Electric Forced Air Heat (call for details)
- 9.0 HSPF – single zone
- 8.0 HSPF – multizone
These rebates are for MINI-SPLITS only.
- $150 tax credit for installing a gas furnace that is 92% or greater efficiency*
- $50 tax credit for installing a furnace with a variable speed motor*
This falls under the “Energy Efficient Home Improvements” program.
*Credits have currently Expired
As an authorized American Standard “Good Care” dealer, we are authorized to offer American Standard manufacturer rebates.
If you have any questions concerning these incentives or rebates, please feel free to call us at 509-924-0018
“We provide our customers with safe and effective solutions to their HVAC installation and service needs at an economical price that represents the best value for their money. We believe this will create long-term relationships that are in the best interest of both the customer and the company.”