Furnace Tune Up Special
$25.00 Off Our Furnace Tune-up
Have you been looking for that great deal on your fall or winter furnace tune up?
HVAC systems are mechanical systems, so they must be maintained. A thorough professional tune-up usually costs you up to $100 or more, and should be performed every year.
*Most manufacturer’s require that existing or new HVAC equipment, be serviced at least once a year in order to maintain the extended warranties. If this is not done, your warranty may be voided.
Now is the time to sign up and save big for our Furnace Tune Up Special and save $25.00
We service, repair, and tune-up the following systems:
- Gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Electric Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Boilers
- Oil Boilers
- Electric Boilers
This service includes:
- Heat Exchanger – will be inspected for cracks and deterioration. CO test included on PCSA plan.
- Air Filter – Will be replaced at time of maintenance (standard sizes included, one per home).
- Burners – Will be inspected and cleaned.
- Thermocouple or HSI – Will be inspected for wear or detioration.
- Pilot or Flame Rod – Clean and adjust.
- Fan Switch – Inspected and adjusted as needed.
- Safety Controls – Will be operationally checked.
- Blower wheel – Inspect motor and lubricate bearings.
- Gas Line – Will be leak-checked from the furnace shut-off valve to the burners.
- Combustion Air – Openings will be checked for blockage.
- Secure All Panels – Loose panels increase operating costs and can cause dangerous operating conditions.
- Thermostat – Clean and check for proper operation.
- Make necessary recommendations.
Furnace Maintenance Saves Money
Did you know that having your furnace running properly can save you hundreds of dollars in power consumption? Make sure your furnace is running at peak efficiency, so you won’t consume more power trying to heat your home this winter.
Why waste hundreds of dollars on wasted energy consumption when you can have Air Control Heating & Electric, Inc tune up your furnace, saving you money and costly repairs.
To take advantage of this limited time offer call us now at 509-924-0018 or fill out our handy form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
Don’t want to worry about having to remember to schedule your furnace tune-ups?
Join our PCSA Club by clicking here, and never have to worry about your HVAC system and let Air Control take care of it.
Mr. Furnace Says:
Have your heating or cooling system tuned-up for the season, so you are running at peak efficiency.